Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Group Study Room reservations should be made at least two hours in advance.
- Contact the library at 231-2050
- Stop by the Front Desk.
- Or reserve online
Reservations are posted in the window of the Group Study Room.
The Thrift Library has 9 study rooms available either by reservation or on a first come, first served basis including:
- Walker 1A (Capacity 6) Whiteboard
- Harvey 1B (Capacity 6) Whiteboard
- Study Room 101 (Capacity 8) Whiteboard / Flat Screen / Podium
- Study Room 102 (Capacity 6) Whiteboard / Flat Screen
- Study Room 103 (Capacity 6) Whiteboard / Flat Screen / Podium
- Study Room 104 (Capacity 6) Whiteboard / Flat Screen
- Study Room 105 (Capacity 6) Whiteboard / Flat Screen
- Study Room 106 (Capacity 12) Whiteboard / Flat Screen / Podium
- Whitmire (Capacity 6) Whiteboard / Apple TV
Coffee with lids and bottled water are welcome on the .
A water bottle fill station is located near the entrance and on the second floor near the One Button Studio.
Mission of the Thrift Library’s Group Study Rooms and Rules of Use
The mission of the library’s group study rooms is to provide groups of students a place to study together and work on class projects. Exceptions (with permission) may be made by the library during times when rooms are underutilized and when the university needs rooms for special events.
Group Study Room Reservation Rules and Procedures
Group Study Rooms Rules of Use
- Users must comply with all library and university rules.
- Coffee and bottled water only! No food!
- Keep noise to a minimum so as not to disturb others. Rooms are not soundproof!
- Reservations for unclaimed rooms expire after 15 minutes.
Group Study Room Support
- Wheeled Chairs
- White boards
- Rooms 101, 103, and 106 have podiums
- Rooms 101 and 106 have Flat Screens
- Whitmire Room (upstairs) has Apple TV.
Ask at the Front Desk for:
- TV remotes
- White board markers
Available at the Front Desk for checkout:
- USB and Apple cables and adapters
- Cell phone and iPad chargers
- Extension cords
- External DVD drive
- Video Projector