Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This years survey had the greatest number of participants ever - 53 (compared to 54).
While the majority of participants (75%+) were traditional face to face / full time faculty, this survey managed to reach more non-traditional faculty than ever before.
For comparisons of different types of faculty, see the tabs for Classroom vs.Online, Undergraduate vs. Graduate, and Full Time vs. Part Time.
Description of Participants
Changes in Descriptions
This year's survey marks the first major changes in years.
Added to descriptions were:
- Teach predominantly undergraduate or graduate.
- Teach predominantly in the classroom or online.
- Provide links to library resources through Canvas.
Deleted from descriptions were:
- Number of years teaching in Higher Education.
- I participate fully in developing collections in my area.