Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
NY Times in Education
Full online access to the NY Times in Education feature of the NY Times digital newspaper subscription is now available to the Anderson University community. This access enables faculty to engage with The Times’ world-class journalism anytime, anywhere, and especially in the classroom!
Visit nytimesineducation.com to Register!
- New tools and features within NYTimes.com that will support your courses
- Times Topics, an organized collection of news, archival info and multimedia dating back to 1851
- The breadth of captivating storytelling available in NYTimes.com vast video and multimedia features
- Examples of how others have incorporated NYTimes.com into their curriculum
- How to subscribe to newsletters, set up custom alerts and save, share, and comment on content
Please note: This is SEPARATE registration account in addition to your NY Times digital newspaper account!