Current Anderson University faculty, staff, and students, click on the title of the newspaper above to sign up with your AU email address OR follow instructions below.
PASS ACTIVATION INSTRUCTIONS
NEW USERS to NYTimes.com:
Current Users: I already have an NYTimes.com account associated with my .edu e-mail address. Do I need to create a new account to claim an NYTimes.com Academic Pass?
No, as long as your .edu address is associated with a school that provides Academic Passes. Log in to your NYTimes.com account and then visit www.nytimes.com/passes. If you are eligible, you will be asked to confirm your e-mail address.
Users Access: Once registered, students have access until 12/31 of the graduation year they choose and faculty/staff have 4 years of full account access, after which they must re-authenticate by visiting accessnyt.com.
Can I access The Times from my mobile device?
All NYTimes.com Passes provide full access to NYT apps; visit nytimes.com/mobile to download. Pass holders can also access NYTimes.com and INYT.com on any device (computer, smartphone, or tablet) with a browser. Mobile apps are supported by most devices.
Help and Features
· Archives (9/18/1851 through 12/31/2002) ( 5 PDF article downloads from Times Machine per day per user)
· Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality - found in the Mobile App; NYT stories told through enhanced technology
· Podcasts (including The "Daily" podcast)
· Live Events - conversations with inspiring personalities like Tony Blair on How Russia’s War Will Change the World: A Virtual Event. Lin-Manuel Miranda and Shakespeare in the Park: A Times Summer Event, Teaching 1619 Project: a virtual event for Educators and Librarians and Championing The Truth: a conversation between journalist and librarians on fighting misinformation, remaining balanced, and supporting communities. These are just a few of the great subscriber only events that faculty and students are enjoying through the resource.
· Up-to-date technology to make NYTimes.com Accessible with features such as closed caption and screen reader interface.
· Cooking and Wirecutter are not part of the subscription agreement, but access is being provided in error to your benefit.