Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Thrift Library will host trials of databases for all faculty, staff, and students to try. If there is a database that we do not have that you would like to preview, please contact your department's library liaison or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact the vendor to get pricing information and set up a trial.
WARNING! - Some of these resources may not be available from off-campus during their trial!
The Max Planck Encyclopedias of International Law
User Benefits of the Max Planck Encyclopedias of International Law
- Cross-search between both Max Planck Encyclopedias and across Oxford’s Public International Law services
- Search and browse a comprehensive collection of articles on every aspect of international law
- Provides cutting edge research on both the substance and the procedure of international law
- Includes comprehensive information on issues, procedures, instruments, institutions, and decisions within international law
- Covers a vast number of subjects from air law and the law of outer space, to the use of force, war, peace, and neutrality
- Updated monthly with new and revised articles
- Find content quickly with sophisticated searching and filtering
- Export articles as print-friendly PDFs
- Speed up the research process with personalization options and save frequently-used articles for future sessions
- Extensive linking to primary documents and other commentary through the Oxford Law Citator
On trial through Dec. 2 2022
If you found a particular trial useful, or would like us to trial a database, let us know.
Please remember to include your name and email address if you would like a response.