Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The primary content of Research Guides are annotated Bibliographies - or lists.
- Bibliographies can be as long as you like and can be subdivided any way you like.
- Different formats - books, eBooks, videos, websites, etc. - can be integrated into a single bibliography or treated individually.
- Bibliographies can include book covers and graphics - or exclude them.
- Bibliographies can link to
- The bibliographic record found in OneSearch
- Directly to an eBook.
- To a database
- To a website
- Bibliographies can include call numbers, authors, titles, short descriptions, book covers or graphics.
- It is even possible to include tips and advice - either within the bibliography or in a separate box.
eBook and ML105.B16 1992 Baker’s Biographical Dictionary of Musicians.
Biography In Context (Gale) The database includes 600,000+ biographies covering more than 525,000 individuals, 170+ award winning Gale reference titles, integrated reference material, periodical information, and multimedia content, and hundreds of hand-crafted topic pages covering the highest interest features.
eBook Encyclopedia of Popular Music.
eBook and ML105.H38 1996 Harvard Biographical Dictionary of Music.
ML160 .S48 2000 The Great Composers and their Works, Slonimsky
ML105.S67 1982 Biographical Dictionary of Afro-American and African Musicians.
ML106.G76P9 1969 Biographical Dictionary of Old English Music.
ML82.W65 1986 Women in Music: An Anthology of Source Readings from the Middle Ages to the Present.
Important Reference Resources