Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Charging Equipment - 3 Hour Checkout In House
Dead phone? iPad? Device? Charge it in the library.
AC and USB charger.
USB to Whatever
Can't reach that outlet? Now you can?
Mini Tripod with smart phone holder - 3 Days
Full Sized Tripods - 3 Days
Kodak PlayFull Dual Camera - Zi12
- Three day checkout..
- $1.00 / day fine.
- No grace period.
- Two powerful cameras in one - shoot spectacular 1080p HD video @ 60 fps or take stunning pictures with the 12 MP BSI CMOS sensor.
- Built-in Xenon flash.
- Download recordings to your computer via usb cable or memory card.
- Recharge battery from your computer's USB.
- Record 3-4 hours at 1080 p.
- External microphone/headphone jack.
- High speed video for slow motion playback.
Kodak Play/Sport Video Camera Model Zx5 - 3 Days
- Three day checkout.
- $1.00/day fine.
- No grace period.
- Kodak's share button lets you choose your favorite sharing destination, e-mail address, or Kodak Plus Display
- Shockproof, dustproof, and waterproof up to 10 ft
- Full 1080p HD vidoes and 5 MP HD stills, with auto focus
- On-camera editing
Besteker Video Camera - Three Day Check Out. $1.00 fine per day. No Grace Period.
16X Digital Zoom camera
Internal microphone and speaker,
3.0 inch rotating LCD display
Output (1920*1080P on PC 1024*760p on TV)
Charge for 3 hours before use. When the battery is fully charged, it can take videos up to 2.5 hours, and pictures 3.5 hours.
Laptop - Dell Latitude 5480 - 3 hr checkout for use in library
Suitable for desk work or for connecting to the widescreens in Study Rooms 101 and 106. Also available are cables, flash drives, headphones, mics, and webcams.
Microphones with USB, miniplugs, and 1/4 phone jacks
Headphones & Headphone Adapters
The library provides in-house audiovisual equipment suitable to view all library materials, whatever the format, including: Audio Tapes, CDs, CD-ROMs, DVDs, Slides, and Video Tapes.
Headphones are available for check out at the Front Desk.
Portable audiovisual equipment is available for three day check out, as are all audiovisual recordings.
Webcam - Logitech C270 - 3 hr checkout
DVD External Drive for PC, Laptop, and MAC - 3 Day Checkouit
These can also be used in the two large study rooms with flat screens. HDMI and VGA cables available for checkout.
We also have older VHS and DVD players that work with older TVs using coaxial cables or RCA phone jacks.
Lavaliere Microphone - 3 Days