Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Printing Instructions Students and Community Patrons
- Printing costs $.10 per B&W page and $.25 per color page for AU students and is free for faculty and staff.
- After clicking on PRINT, users must enter their AU email password into the pop up.
- Select << LibRefMain on auprint 2>> OR << LibRef2 on auprint2 >> to send print job to B&W printer
- Select << LibColor3555 on auprint2 >> to send print job to color printer
- Please recycle paper.
- Paper is located under the printers.
- Please note that Community patrons need a staff member to release their jobs whether printing to Ref printer or Color copier/printer. (Staff member login to release print job and job will go to Ref printer.)
- B&W prints are $.10 each and the money is deposited into the Community Users printer box under the counter at the front desk.
- Community patrons may send a color print job to << LibColor3555 on auprint2 >>
- Pop-up requires login. Staff member may login to release print job, then collect $.50 per page from patron
- Put money in Community Users printer box located under counter at front desk.
Student Printing Accounts
- Each student has 500 prints each academic year, (ex. August 2015-July 2016)
- If they run out of prints after their account has been reset for the new year, they will need to purchase more. Black and white prints are $0.10 per print. Color prints are $0.50 per print.
- A summer school student would be using their print copies from that academic year (example shown previously).
Anderson Central does not have the capability of resetting student printing accounts at the beginning of each academic year. AC simply takes payment for more prints once they run out completely. IT is the department that resets student printing accounts each year.
At the beginning of the fall semester, should you have any students ask you about the "low print copies" message they will need to see the IT department, not Anderson Central. However, later in the semester if they run out of prints, they're welcome to come to Anderson Central to pay for more.
Student Printing Accounts - Checking Balance
PC Printing Instructions
- Click on the ^ symbol in the lower right hand corner of the screen. You will see a light green icon (Paper Cut MF shows up when you point your mouse to it.).
- Right click and select ‘Details…’ A screen will pop up in Google (or Firefox or IE) called Paper Cut MF.
- Enter your UserID (email name)
- Type in the password and enter.
- You should see a summary which includes balance, print jobs, and number of pages. (It even shows the environmental impact: % of a tree, kg of CO2, and hours running a 60W light bulb!)
Mac Printing Metric Instructions
After printing any item, look at the top right-hand corner of the screen on the toolbar for the PaperCutMF logo as pictured below:
Right click on the logo and select “Details”. This will take you to a webpage and prompt you for your printing login information. Enter these items and you will be taken to a page with your remaining balance and other interesting and useful metrics about your printing history.