Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Beyond inclusion: Team impact of hiring people with disabilities at Sephora and Walgreens
Received the only BEST PAPER award 11th International Conference of the Dutch HRM Netherland Network
Tilburg University, The Netherlands
Dr. Maxey, Dr. Moore, Dr. Hanson & Mr. Chenhall
Benedictine University Award - Best Paper
Academy of Management 2015 Award in the Consulting Division
Outstanding Scholar-Practitioner Collaboration.
Mary Jones & Jeffrey Moore
Larry Kraemer & Jeffrey Moore
Published paper & presentation: Beyond Accommodations
Published book chapter:
- Moore, J., Hanson, W. (2022). Sephora – Journey to inclusive workplace – Let us belong philosophy (chapter 13). Ingold, J. & McGurk, P. (Eds.) Employer Engagement: Making Active Labour Market Policies Work. Bristol University Publishing, in press. Instructions for Paste and Spellcheck
- Hanson, W., Moore, J. (2022). Conditions, processes and pressures promoting inclusive organizations (chapter 12). Ingold, J. & McGurk, P. (Eds.) Employer Engagement: Making Active Labour Market Policies Work. Bristol University Publishing, in press.
- Moore, J. R., Hanson, W. R., & Maxey, E. C. (2022). Beyond Inclusion: Team Impact of Hiring People with Disabilities at Sephora and Walgreens. Organizational Development Journal, Chesterland Vol. 40, Issue 3, Fall 2022: 66-76.
- Moore, J. R., & Hanson, W. R. (2022). Improving Leader Effectiveness: Impact on Employee Engagement and Retention. Journal of Management Development, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print. https://doi.org/10.1108/JMD-02-2021-0041
Moore, J. R., Hankins, S. & Doughty, S. (2021). Successful Employees with Disabilities Through the Lens of Bronfenbrenner’s Ecological Systems Theory: A Case Study at Sephora. Journal of Business Diversity, 20(5). https://doi.org/10.33423/jbd.v20i5.3924
- Doughty, S. E. & Moore, J. R. (2021). Understanding Inclusive Organizations through Ecological Systems Theory. International Journal of Research in Business Studies and Management, Vol. 8, Issue 1.
- Moore, J. R., Maxey, E., Waite, A., & Wendover, J. (2020). Inclusive organizations: developmental reciprocity through authentic leader-employee relationships. Journal of Management Development, Vol. 39 Issue: 9/10.
- Moore, J. R., Hanson, W. R., & Maxey, E. C. (2020). Disability Inclusion: Catalyst to Adaptive Organizations. Organizational Development Journal, Volume 38, Number 1 Spring 2020 issue.