The reports listed below are posted in Sharepoint, the AU Intranet. This password protected site is limited to AU faculty, staff, and administration.
The Thrift Library of Anderson University opened in 2007 and was remodeled in 2017 to include a Learning Commons, 10 study rooms, 6 reference computers, and public seating for 222. The Center for Student Success, Writing Center, and 40-seat Bunton Cybersecurity Lab are located on the second floor. It is wireless throughout.
Collections and Subscriptions
1. Get an ID Card. Available through Human Resources. This will also serve as your Library Card which you must have to check out library materials.
2. Get an email name and password through IT. This provides you access to the library's databases from off campus. It will also enable you to download eBooks from both on and off campus.
3. Bookmark the following high priority site in you online browser:
4. Set up accounts for eBooks on EBSCOhost and Adobe Digital Edition - This will allow you to download eBooks. (see About eBooks Research Guide)
5. Contact your library liaison and introduce yourself. Your liaison can suggest useful resources for your major and answer any questions you may have.
6. Review this entire Research Guide.