Welcome to the Library Catalog LibGuide where you will learn to search for Books, eBooks, and Media. You will be amazed at how many useful features are contained in the Library Catalog.
NOTE: THE Library Catalog DOES NOT contain Articles. You will need to use the library's databases for that.
Just type in you search terms and select Go.
You can search by author, title, subject, or key word.
LS2 PAC Features
- Book River, an eye-catching representation of a library's titles
- RSS news and information feeds that highlight current events and related library books
- Federated searching of in-house and online content
- Integrated searching of subscription databases
- List creation and sharing capabilities
- Patron ratings, reviews, and search tags
- Faceted, manageable search results ranked by relevancy
- Customized display of search results
- Genre browsing
- Smart promotion window
Typical book cover.
Older books and eBooks tend not to have book covers.
Once you have done a search in the Library Catalog, look in the upper right corner to find the Online Help link.
There you will find dozens of topics with clear explanations and helpful graphics.