The reports listed below are posted in Sharepoint, the AU Intranet. This password protected site is limited to AU faculty, staff, and administration.
The Thrift Library of Anderson University opened in January of 2007. It contains small group and individual study facilities, 12 reference computers, and seating for 250. It is wireless throughout.
Its consists of approximately one half millions volumes including 93,000 books 400,000 eBooks, 1,600 DVDs, 1,600 music CDs.
The library to over 200 databases and has full text access to more than 50,000 online periodicals, 400,000 eBooks, 50,000 streaming videos, and a half million streaming audio.
Faculty, both full time and adjunct, are warmly encouraged to participate in developing the library's collections, website, and Research Guides.
1. Get an ID Card. Available through Human Resources. This will also serve as your Library Card which you must have to check out library materials.
2. Get an email name and password. Available through IT. This provides you access to the library's databases from off campus. It will also enable you to download eBooks from both on and off campus.
3. Bookmark the following high priority site in you online browser:
4. Set up accounts for eBooks on EBSCOhost and Adobe Digital Edition - This will allow you to download eBooks. (see About eBooks Research Guide)
5. Contact your library liaison and introduce yourself. He/She can suggest useful resources for your major and answer any questions you may have.
6. Review this entire Research Guide.